Point to Point
On the Rugged Oregon Coast
Match Team Talent With Relay Legs.
Coach’s Difficulty Rating:
- Leg 1, 4.47 miles, very difficult: 85%
- Leg 2, 5.44 miles, difficult: 72%
- Leg 3, 5.02 miles, extremely difficult: 99%
- Leg 4, 6.82 miles, moderate: 50%
- Leg 5, 4.39 miles, easy: 35%
Choose the legs below for maps, elevation charts, and complete descriptions of each leg.
Seasonal logistics may slightly adjust final leg distances and/or exchange points. Check back prior to the race to be sure there were no changes to your leg or exchange point.